Eligibility for Student Travel Grants
1. The student must be enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited U.S. insititution. Priority is given to student authors with accepted conference papers at ICCCN 2012.
2. The student has registered to attend ICCCN 2012 conference.
3. The student will fly with a US-based carrier. According to NSF policy, only airfare on a US-based carrier can be reimbursed.
An application for the student travel award should contain:
* A resume or CV of the student
* A letter from the student that includes (1) The EDAS ID, title, and author list of the paper accepted by ICCCN 2012; (2) a brief summary of the student's current research interests and accomplishments; (3) a description of how ICCCN will benefit his/her research and professional development.
* A signed support letter from the student's advisor that (1) confirms that the student is in good academic standing; (2) why the student is in need of a travel grant, and (3) how ICCCN will benefit the student's research.
An application should be submitted as a single PDF file to Student Travel Grant Chair via email.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2012
Award Notification: August 15, 2012
Please address your questions to the ICCCN'12 Student Travel Grant Chair:
Dr. Chuan Yue <email@example.com>