ICCCN is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel ideas and fundamental advances in the fields of computer communications and networks. ICCCN serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners with a common interest in improving communications and networking through scientific and technological innovation. The 21st ICCCN will take place at the campus of University der Bundeswehr München, Germany during July 30 to August 2, 2012. ICCCN 2012 is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE and IEEE Communication Society.
- 07-28-2012: Light breakfast is available at the conference and workshop.
- 07-23-2012: Onsite registration desk hours posted.
- 07-16-2012: Reception: time changes to 6:00pm (firm) at the old town hall of Munchen.
- Banquet: time changes to 7:30pm, location TBA at the conference.
- To get to the reception and banquet (guide download)
- 07-13-2012: Reg desk opens on Sunday, July 29, 4-6pm at the conference location.
- 05-07-2012: Author registration deadline extended to May 14 (Firm).
- 04-24-2012: Hotel information posted.
- 04-18-2012: Author registration information posted.
- Visa information posted.
- Camera-ready paper instructions posted.
- 02-28-2012: Main conference closed, workshop submission is open.
- 02-13-2012: The Proceedings of the ICCCN 2012 will be available through IEEE Xplore.
- 02-02-2012: Conference Abstract and Paper Due Extended to Feb 24 (Firm)
- 12-02-2011: Conference Venue Updated
- 11-20-2011: Workshop Call for Papers Posted
- 11-01-2011: Main Conference Call for Papers Posted
- 09-06-2011: Call for Workshop Proposals: PDF
- 08-12-2011: Preliminary Call for Papers: PDF
- Sunday, July 29: 4pm - 6pm
- Monday: July 30, 8am - 4pm
- Tuesday: July 31, 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday: August 1, 8am - 4pm
- Thursday, August 2, 8am - 2pm
The site gate and the preferred gate will be open from 8 am to 11:45 am. If you arrive later, please use the main gate.
Regarding early-bird registration - only Main Gate will be open:
The address closest and vis-a-vis to the Main Gate is:
The campus map
- 1st floor (ground level) with 2-3 desks and 4-6 chairs.
- Power supply (230V) and printer with copy function
Preferred Gate (monday-thursday):
The address closest to the Preferred Gate and the Side Gate is:
|Abstract and Paper Due (Firm) |
|February 24, 2012
|Workshop Paper Due
||March 16, 2012
||April 23, 2012
|Camera Ready Due
||May 10, 2012
||May 10, 2012