ICCCN is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel ideas and fundamental advances in the fields of computer communications and networks. ICCCN serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners with a common interest in improving communications and networking through scientific and technological innovation. The 23rd ICCCN will take place in Shanghai, China from August 4 to August 7, 2014. ICCCN 2014 is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Communication Society.
- 01-08-2014: ICCCN 2014's NSF student travel grant is online.
- 12-20-2013: The First Workshop on Energy Aware Big Data Computing in Telecommunications (EnA-BDCT) is added.
- 12-18-2013: Workshop on Wireless Mesh and Ad-hoc Networking (WiMAN) is added
- 12-18-2013: Workshop on Smart Complex Engineered Networks ( SCENE ) is added.
- 12-12-2013: Workshop on Hot Topics in Big Data and Networking (HotData) is added.
- 12-10-2013: ICCCN is recommended by the Chinese Computer Federation(CCF).
- 12-09-2013: Two workshops are added to our conference , MobiPST and ContextQoS.
- 12-09-2013: Workshop date is changed from August 4 to August 7 .
- 09-26-2013: Workshop on Big Data and e-Health (BDeHS) is added to our Conference.
- 08-01-2013: Call for Papers posted. (pdf, txt)
|Acceptance Notification||April 23, 2014|
|Camera Ready Due||May 12, 2014|