ICCCN 2011 – Track on Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (WAHN)
Wireless ad-hoc networks are some of the more flexible, yet challenging, types of wireless networks, being able to cope with lack of preplanning, decentralized control and loss of connectivity. Many of the traditional networking schemes and protocols designed for the Internet work poorly, or not at all for these types of networks.
This track brings together researchers working in the related fields of wireless ad-hoc networks, including mobile ad-hoc networks (MANETs), wireless mesh networks (WMNs), vehicular networks (VANETs), delay-tolerant networks (DTNs), and other similar types of wireless networks.
- Protocols, algorithms and architectures for wireless ad-hoc networks (MANETs, WMNs, VANETs and DTNs).
- Design and implementation of applications for ad-hoc networks.
- Cross-layer design for wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Tools for building wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Implementation and experiments involving ad-hoc networks.
- Security for wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Integration of wireless ad-hoc networks and the Internet.
- Protocols for hybrid wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Integration of novel wireless technologies (e.g., cognitive radios, UWB, MIMO, etc.) in wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Protocols, optimizations and evaluation for wireless local area networks and wireless metropolitan networks with relays.
Track Organizing Committee
- Mihail Sichitiu, North Carolina State University, USA (Email: email@example.com)
Track Technical Program Committee:
- Luciano Ahumada, Universidad Diego Protales, Chile
- Alhussein Abouzeid, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Amitabha Ghosh, Princeton University, USA
- Anxiao Andrew Jiang, Texas A&M University, USA
- Benyuan Liu, University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA
- Bing Wang, University of Connecticut, USA
- Bo Sheng, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA
- Emilio Leonardi, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Emre Ertin, The Ohio State University, USA
- Fei Li, George Mason University, USA
- Guiling Wang, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Haodong Wang, Cleveland State University, USA
- Honghai Zhang, NEC Labs America, USA
- Hongwei Zhang, Wayne State University, USA
- JJ Garcia-Luna-Aceves, University of California at Santa Cruz, USA
- Jason Hallstrom, Clemson University, USA
- Krishna Kumar, Venkatasubramanian University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Lichun Bao, University of California - Irvine, USA
- Mo Li, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nilanjan Banerjee, University of Arkansas - Fayetteville, USA
- Olga Goussevskaia, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Omer Gurewitz, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Pan Li, Mississippi State University, USA
- Pei Zhang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Qi Han, Colorado School of Mines, USA
- Qing Cao, University of Tennessee, USA
- Stefan Schmid, TU Berlin, Germany
- Stefano Basagni, Northeastern University, USA
- Tarek Abdelzaher, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Tridib Mukherjee, Arizona State University, USA
- Umakishore Ramachandran, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Venkataramana Badarla, National University of Ireland, Ireland
- Wensheng Zhang, Iowa State University, USA
- Xiaole Bai, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, USA
- Xin Wang, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Xinbing Wang, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Ye Xia, University of Florida, USA
- Ying Zhang, Palo Alto Research Center, USA
- Marcelo Yannuzzi, Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), Spain
- Sanglu Lu, Nanjing University, China
- Francois Baccelli, INRIA-ENS, France
|Conference paper abstract Due||Feb 22 (closed)|
|Conference paper Due||Feb 25 (closed)|
|Workshop paper Due||Mar 25 (Firm)|
|Acceptance Notification||April 25, 2011|
|Camera-Ready Due||May 13, 2011|
|Registration Due||May 13, 2011|
Please note the submission guideline (http://icccn.org/icccn11/author.html) for ICCCN 2011.
- Submission link for WAHN track: http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=9487&track=11555
- Submission link for all ICCCN tracks: http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=9487